- RT @terrybnd: Great Mell Fell and inversion at dawn this morning #lakedistrict @BBC_Cumbria @bbcweather http://t.co/pRBfnYoCKi 2 years ago
- RT @cvndsh: To celebrate @MarkCavendish reaching 1 million followers earlier this week we running a CVNDSH Competition! #RT #Follow #CVNDSH 2 years ago
- RT @millarmind: TONY DID IT. I LOVE THIS SPORT. 2 years ago
- RT @charlotteville: Guildford Town Centre Races - Wednesday 8th July racing from 6.20pm charlottevillecc.org.uk/index.php?opti… #cobblesbaby http://t.co/Ixs… 2 years ago
- RT @mrendell: I declare an interest, but David Millar's race commentary is absolutely brilliant. An incredible, daily education in this spo… 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- andrew davidson
- camp 5
- deer cave
- drum & bass
- fever ray
- gaslamp killer
- kota kinabalu
- Lake District
- la plagne
- peak district
- róisín murphy
- south downs way
Category Archives: music
This is the first solo release by Karin Dreijer Andersson of The Knife fame. The palette of sounds seems to have been taken directly from the previous project. However, this album is far slower and more introspective than the relatively … Continue reading
I’m probably a bit late on this one, but this is HUGE.
Not sure how I never got round to listening to this earlier, Bloom ’08 anyone ;). Departing fairly radically from the previous electic, jazzy effort, Ruby Blue, this record has a much more mainstream dancefloor floor appeal. None-the-less it carries … Continue reading
Fired this thing back up again. Think everyone should look out for more music recommendations here….. that Elbow record in the previous post certainly did alright!
Note to self – buy them and find out for sure! Elbow – The Seldom Seen Kid Jaime Lidell – JIM Neil Cowley Trio – Loud Louder Stop (also appearing at South Hill Park)